Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 05-11-2010, 09:29 PM   #1
cu_cannon
cu_cannon began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-300
MobileRead Book DVD?

Has anyone put any thought into making a DVD of all the books available MobileRead? I was thinking something similar to the one over at Project Gutenberg.

If this has come up before I apologize. I've been lurking for a while and thought I would get a discussion going.
cu_cannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 11:49 PM   #2
Katti's Cat
Wizard
Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Sony PRS-600
Hello and welcome to MR.

I don't know if anyone has thought about making a DVD of all books. To be honest, I hate those large collections. I rather download what I want and not have to worry about the rest of books.
Katti's Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-12-2010, 01:57 AM   #3
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Problem is, it's sometimes hard to find a book. There can be multiple versions of it or multiple formats. If you put it all on a DVD, you can sort it all in folders, instead of threads.
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 07:52 PM   #4
cu_cannon
cu_cannon began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-300
Thanks for the welcome. I'm a bit of a data junkie. I'm sure I will never read half of the books I download.

I have all the PG dvds and cds but I’ve found the books here superior to those on PG.
cu_cannon is offline   Reply With Quote