Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Legacy E-Book Devices

Notices

Old 07-17-2005, 04:45 PM   #1
doctorow
Guru
doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Nokia 770 release date?

I am currently looking for an alternative to my PDA for reading e-books. I was very intrigued by the first previews of the Nokia 770 device, especially because it comes Linux-flavored.

Can anyone tell me when it will hit the market?
doctorow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2005, 06:07 PM   #2
MishaS
Connoisseur
MishaS is on a distinguished road

Device: Nokia N810/Nokia E51
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorow
I was very intrigued by the first previews of the Nokia 770 device, especially because it comes Linux-flavored.

Can anyone tell me when it will hit the market?
The official date: Q3 2005. In practice that'd mean not earlier than the end of September.
MishaS is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-17-2005, 06:23 PM   #3
doctorow
Guru
doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
That is not too bad considering that we already have mid-July. I should perhaps wait a bit longer then (even though it pains me to wait...).
doctorow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2005, 05:56 PM   #4
Ret
Connoisseur
Ret has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Ret has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Ret has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Ret has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Ret has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Take a look at Nokia USA.... It seems they are now selling it in the states
http://www.nokiausa.com/phones/nonac...de:770,00.html
Ret is offline   Reply With Quote