Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 04-19-2011, 08:28 PM   #1
vixta
vixta began at the beginning.

Device: hanlin V5 or ecoreader
Help! I see a strange error message when I connect my ECO Reader to my PC

Does anyone know what this error message means?

Unable to Mount 386 MB File system

Error mounting: mount exited with exit code 32: mount:/dev/sdc:can't read superblock

It seems to happen every other time I connect my ECO Reader to my PC. If I disconnect and reconnect it usually comes good. When the error message appears I can't view my ECO's contents.

I've done a reflash, reformat and firmware upgrade but the problem still persists.

My ECO Reader still works normally but I'm worried it may die on me soon if I can't fix this problem.

Has anyone else had this problem?
vixta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 03:27 AM   #2
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Good to have your company, Vixta. For speedy and expert advice on your specific question, I'd suggest you post in one of the dedicated sub forums here. Luck and very best wishes. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-20-2011, 08:43 AM   #3
Valmore Daniels
Grand Sorcerer
Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
welcome
Valmore Daniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 09:42 AM   #4
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Have you had a read through the Hanlin Forum ? - or even post your question there ....

Welcome to Mobileread ....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote