Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 07-24-2008, 04:04 PM   #1
rjnagle
Zealot
rjnagle knows what time it isrjnagle knows what time it isrjnagle knows what time it isrjnagle knows what time it isrjnagle knows what time it isrjnagle knows what time it isrjnagle knows what time it isrjnagle knows what time it isrjnagle knows what time it isrjnagle knows what time it isrjnagle knows what time it is

Device: ipad 1, Nook Simple Touch, Kindle 3, ebookwise 1150
migrate purchased ebook from 500 to 505?

Hi, I purchased a few ebooks from the Sony store for my 500.

Now i'm thinking of buying a 505, and it would be nice to put the purchased eboks on my new machine.

I have the ebook files that the Sony software connected on the My docs folder in my But it just so happens that I had to reinstall XP and Vista 64 bit on my hard drive.

Is there a procedure for moving these DRMed ebooks onto a new device?

rj
rjnagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 04:06 PM   #2
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
Put both appliances onto the same Ebook library account with Sony. Then download the books again.
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-24-2008, 04:46 PM   #3
rjnagle
Zealot
rjnagle knows what time it isrjnagle knows what time it isrjnagle knows what time it isrjnagle knows what time it isrjnagle knows what time it isrjnagle knows what time it isrjnagle knows what time it isrjnagle knows what time it isrjnagle knows what time it isrjnagle knows what time it isrjnagle knows what time it is

Device: ipad 1, Nook Simple Touch, Kindle 3, ebookwise 1150
Excellent. Thanks!
rjnagle is offline   Reply With Quote