Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 11-24-2012, 12:53 PM   #1
parkes12345
parkes12345 began at the beginning.

Device: nook glow worm
nook glow worm not connecting to wi-fi

hi every one i am new to this so i just want to say i bought my wife a nook glow worm e-reader for xmas(thats what she wanted)when i got it home i found i couldn,t connect to the wi-fi,i got on to the firms chat line they were very good but couldn,t help,so i returned the unit and got an other one,which had the same problem,but i had an idea what it was,i had to put in my e-mail address for my wi-fi account and that requires a full stop.......but the nook key board doesn,t have a full stop key(in the usa its called a period)i got back on to the barnes and noble chat line and explained my problem,they then said press the question mark key????? and it worked,so if any body out there in the uk has this problem just use the question mark for a full stop.by the way is the question mark a standard for a full stop on these e-readers,i am not good with this hi tech stuff
parkes12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 01:06 PM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Moved to the correct forum:

A book on the nook goes in the nook forum.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-28-2012, 03:24 PM   #3
Enraptured
Connoisseur
Enraptured has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Enraptured has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Enraptured has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Nook Touch
The question mark key has a question mark at the top and a period at the bottom, if you look closely.
Enraptured is offline   Reply With Quote