Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 08-04-2011, 01:15 PM   #211
tlrowley
Quilt Geek
tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Kindle
Day 5 is currently open!!!
tlrowley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 01:49 PM   #212
Arrghus
Zealot
Arrghus , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Arrghus , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Arrghus , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Arrghus , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Arrghus , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Arrghus , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Arrghus , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Arrghus , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Arrghus , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Arrghus , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Arrghus , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: Kindle PW2; Nexus 5X
... And still up now!
Arrghus is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-04-2011, 03:41 PM   #213
EatingPie
Blueberry!
EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.

Device: Sony PRS-500 (RIP); PRS-600 (Good Riddance); PRS-505; PRS-650; PRS-350
Hah, I checked just too late.

Appreciate the updates, please keep us posted!

-Pie
EatingPie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 04:10 PM   #214
tlrowley
Quilt Geek
tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Kindle
Updates from insider.pottermore.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by insider.pottermore.com
UPDATED: So far, all the clues have appeared in the early hours of the morning in my time zone. Will this continue for the remainder of The Magical Quill challenge?
We know that Harry Potter fans around the world are taking part in the challenge, so we will be varying the times that the clues are revealed. We can tell you that tomorrow’s clue (Day 6) will be released between 1:30pm and 4.00pm BST, and the final clue (Day 7) will be released between 12:30am and 3:00am BST on Saturday 6 August.
I was able to register today using the insider.pottermore.com info from yesterday. There are also websites with lists of the numerical clues (all the answers will be numbers) My biggest problem after I answered the clue correctly was finding the quill - turns out I needed to disable my ad blocker (the quill was in an ad)

Good luck!!
tlrowley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 06:17 PM   #215
Arrghus
Zealot
Arrghus , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Arrghus , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Arrghus , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Arrghus , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Arrghus , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Arrghus , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Arrghus , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Arrghus , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Arrghus , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Arrghus , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Arrghus , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: Kindle PW2; Nexus 5X
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlrowley View Post
Updates from insider.pottermore.com

I was able to register today using the insider.pottermore.com info from yesterday. There are also websites with lists of the numerical clues (all the answers will be numbers) My biggest problem after I answered the clue correctly was finding the quill - turns out I needed to disable my ad blocker (the quill was in an ad)

Good luck!!
HA! Funny you should mention that... I was trying to register on behalf of someone else earlier, and I panicked - not being able to spot it anywhere! It's very clever, but anyone else here wishing to register should heed your warning: disable any ad-blocking software or extensions!
Arrghus is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-05-2011, 10:04 AM   #216
Giggleton
Banned
Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3
Perhaps the title should be changed to, will JK Rowling bring on compulsory ebook advertisements?
Giggleton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 03:12 AM   #217
BrittaDK
BrittaDK began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-350
Well I have bought the Potter series in the Pottermore shop. After ordering, you choose, which format you need, and the file is created with your account in the impressum as a kind of security for not sharing the ebook.
I think it is a good way of protecting the writers rights and the users needs.
BrittaDK is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
amazon, epub, harry potter, jk rowling, standardization