Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 01-13-2011, 01:58 PM   #1
altworld
Evangelist
altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android G1
Thumbs up Read & Rate a preview of my next novel The Life, the Legend... Of An Englishman

I'm currently working on a novel that is very different to my Paranormal Action Adventure series The Tether Saga, and I want to share a preview of the first 'roughish' chapter of the book. As this work is so different I want to see if I got the tone right, and would love to hear all your thoughts on this. The book when complete is going to be called The Life, the Legend... Of An Englishman, and its based roughly on my adventures that brought me to the USA.

You can read and rate the preview by clicking the URL below.

https://www.createspace.com/Preview/1076270

Arigato,
Nick Davis
altworld is offline   Reply With Quote