Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 10-27-2010, 12:08 AM   #1
Chad48309
Chad48309 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
Browser will not let me move cursor!

The browser on my Kindle won't let me move the cursor, no matter what I do! The directional buttons work just fine, but the cursor remains frozen in the same position, even if I change pages (I can still access bookmarks).

Anybody know what's going on? It's only happened since the update!
Chad48309 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 12:36 AM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Here ya go........easiest fastest way.

Use the"contact us" button on the right hand side. Sign into your account, and choose "call me"....enter your phone number, and they will call you back immediately.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/custom...deId=200503360
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-27-2010, 12:37 AM   #3
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Oh.......and welcome to Mobileread!
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote