Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > BeBook

Notices

Old 02-06-2011, 03:46 PM   #1
Over
Wizard
Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2", OnePlus 6
Bebook Club eReader

Since my Cybook Gen3's screen cracked, I've been reading more on my iPhone.

But although I've surprised myselg by reading full books on my iPhone, it's not as easy on the eyes as an eInk device. So I'm thinking about buying a new ereader.

This Bebook, being a 6" and cheaper, look like a nice shot. Since it's been months I've been reading on my iPhone and iPad, I have already a nice collection in ePub format, which is compatible with the Bebook.

I would like to know your opinion and, specially, experience with this ereader. Do you recomend it? Since it's significantly cheaper than other 6" devices, what's the catch?

Thanks for any input.
Over is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 01:17 PM   #2
Zetmolm
Guru
Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook Touch (622), PocketBook Touch Lux 2, Pocketbook Touch HD 3
No catch, great reader.
Especially since the recent price reduction and firmware upgrade, the BeBook Club is an excellent choice for a basic reader without WiFi and touchscreen.
Zetmolm is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert