Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 01-11-2010, 04:02 PM   #1
CyberSmoke53
Enthusiast
CyberSmoke53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyberSmoke53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyberSmoke53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyberSmoke53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyberSmoke53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyberSmoke53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyberSmoke53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyberSmoke53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyberSmoke53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyberSmoke53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyberSmoke53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookColor Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Thumbs up Hello From Newbie

Hi, I have been lurking for the last couple of weeks and decided to actually register. You folks have been a wonderful source of info on ebooks, formats, conversion, firmware and the like! I have been reading eBooks for about 5 years or so on my trusty old HP Ipaq RX3715, but this Christmas I became the owner of an new Ectaco JetBook - lite purchased via Fictionwise. I quickly found out it is not so dependable as my old device, but it does have a "larger" reading screen. Part of the beauty of ebooks has been the ability to change fonts for easier reading, so when I discovered that all my large collection of purchased DRM eReader books from Fictionwise came up missing pages I searched for answers and found this site to be very informative!

Thanks!

Karen
CyberSmoke53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 04:51 PM   #2
omk3
Wizard
omk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five words

Device: pocketbook 360, kindle 4
Welcome to MobileRead, Karen!
This is indeed a very helpful forum, and lots of fun too!
When you have questions, don't hesitate to ask - there's always someone who can answer them
omk3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-11-2010, 07:14 PM   #3
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Welcome to MR!
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 07:18 PM   #4
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Happy reading Karen
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 08:53 PM   #5
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Welcome to MobileRead, Karen.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-11-2010, 09:45 PM   #6
carlobee
Fanatic
carlobee has learned how to read e-bookscarlobee has learned how to read e-bookscarlobee has learned how to read e-bookscarlobee has learned how to read e-bookscarlobee has learned how to read e-bookscarlobee has learned how to read e-bookscarlobee has learned how to read e-bookscarlobee has learned how to read e-books

Device: The new iPad
Hi there Karen! Welcome to MobileRead!

carlobee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 12:52 PM   #7
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Karen and welcome to MobileRead. Like you, i started reading on an iPaq eight or nine years ago and liked it fine till I discovered eInk devices and I was hopelessly hooked.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote