Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 02-20-2019, 02:37 PM   #1
jgcitygin
jgcitygin began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Greetings, and FREE Kindle Listing

Hello, my name is Myrtle Brooks, author of 3 books by Black Rose Writing, and I live in Brooklyn, N.Y. My books are family-oriented and embrace universal core values. And one is free on Kindle today, 2/20, and tomorrow, 2/21.

"The Geyser Girl of Yellowstone Park" is a historical fable which takes place in its namesake. A child of mysterious origin, adopted from infancy by Old Faithful geyser and a mother buffalo and reared with the stories, teachings and wisdom of her elders, grows up learning the meaning of giving back in return: in good times and in perilous.

This is the link. Please help yourselves. If you wish to leave an honest review afterwards, we authors always appreciate it.
Thank you so much.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00RYABSUA
jgcitygin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
core values, family, fantasy, historical, literary fiction