Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 01-21-2019, 12:07 PM   #16
Sol Arkite
Zealot
Sol Arkite can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Sol Arkite can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Sol Arkite can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Sol Arkite can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Sol Arkite can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Sol Arkite can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Sol Arkite can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Sol Arkite can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Sol Arkite can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Sol Arkite can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Sol Arkite can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: KV; PW3 ; PW2 ; k5; KT2
A friend of mine wants me to jailbreak his PW2, but they have FW 5.8.9.2. Any progress there? The master list seems to suggest no. But it seems incomplete, ie. another thread shows the PW3 seems to have a new jailbreak with a > FW.

Last edited by Sol Arkite; 01-21-2019 at 12:13 PM.
Sol Arkite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 12:19 PM   #17
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Arkite View Post
A friend of mine wants me to jailbreak his PW2, but they have FW 5.8.9.2. Any progress there? The master list seems to suggest no. But it seems incomplete, ie. another thread shows the PW3 seems to have a new jailbreak with a > FW.
Correct, but they are not the same device.

Often the jail break process depends on the device model and firmware version combination.
I.E: Just because something works on a PW3 does not mean it will work on a PW2 even if the firmware versions are the same.

On the topic of jail breaking, our titles are normally very, very, exact.
Don't go off into dream land, thinking someone typo'd a title and no one else has noticed it in the past several years.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-22-2019, 01:20 AM   #18
cyang
cyang began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle pw2
Thank you very much.
I'm a totoally novice, So I am not sure is corrcet.

Should I jailbreak this devices first by the file named K5 JailBreak (5.0.x - 5.4.4.2) in this linkhttps://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=225030
and then downgrade second?
cyang is offline   Reply With Quote