Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 11-19-2015, 05:17 AM   #1
Ekaraj
Ekaraj began at the beginning.

Device: Samsung Note4
Just like riding a bike

Just like riding a bike
Romance love triangle fiction

By Erick P.

***Free download on 18-20 Nov 2015***

Download here
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01...=1&*entries*=0

Ever since we were kids my best friend Rebecca and I had talked about owning a bike shop. When we finally opened GRS Bikes in a relatively hip neighborhood in Chicago it was one of those childhood dreams come true. Technically I own the bike shop and Rebeca is my employee, but we never stressed about little details like that. I was the one who majored in business in college. I was the one who developed the business plan and got the loan. I am the one who took on the risk and who did our taxes, paid our bills. But, like I said, we never sweat the details. We couldn’t afford to. We lived together in the apartment above the bike store, worked together every day, and pretty much did everything together. We had to let a lot of the little stuff go or else we wouldn’t be able to get through the day. We got pretty good at it for a while. I didn’t stress about the fact that she could be a little flighty and a little shallow from time to time and she didn’t hold it against me that I was a little too up tight. Everything was going great.

We were living our dream and we were finally starting to make ends meet. Then, as it always does, everything fell apart.

Rebecca have a boyfriend. His name is Paul.
Paul is a good friend to me. I like him. If he isn't my best friend boy friend, I will say "I love him". nI have to keep my feeling deep down to bottom of my heart.

But something happen. He said he in love with me. He want me and my heart and my body want him too.

What should I do?

Last edited by Ekaraj; 11-19-2015 at 06:40 AM.
Ekaraj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 08:31 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
The next time you use an over-sized image, your thread will be deleted.

You need to read AND follow our Posting Guidelines for self-promotion, if you wish to use this site to freely promote your ebooks.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote