Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Boyue

Notices

Old 05-26-2021, 01:04 PM   #1
webrunner
webrunner began at the beginning.

Device: Likebook p6
Unhappy Likebook p6 firmware?

I just got a Likebook P6, and was able to set it up and it went through the first install of an update.. then it said update aborted. I can't get back into the OS. I can get into the android recovery, but factory reset, cache wipe, reboot, reboot to boot loader, etc, all dont work. I was going to try to adb/sd load the firmware and try again, but the only firmware I can find linked here seem to be for other devices like mars, alita, etc. Is there a way I can fully factory restore this device?
webrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2021, 02:59 PM   #2
webrunner
webrunner began at the beginning.

Device: Likebook p6
I'm able to get it to connect to the LOADER tool but again- there doesnt seem to be a P6 firmware anywhere - if someone could make a copy that would be super helpful
webrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-27-2021, 02:17 PM   #3
rvcjew
Addict
rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW3-T80S-T80D-T103D-K78-Inkpalm 5-HiSense Touch-Hi Reader Pro-Palma
Quote:
Originally Posted by webrunner View Post
I'm able to get it to connect to the LOADER tool but again- there doesnt seem to be a P6 firmware anywhere - if someone could make a copy that would be super helpful
That sucks and yeah only at this point boyue has the img file. You need to contact them and tell them what happened so they can send you the file so you can use android tool to flash it. Are you still within your return period of the device? EDIT: I would message them on twitter they seem to respond to users needing FW to fix devices there. https://twitter.com/boyuetechnology?lang=en

Last edited by rvcjew; 05-27-2021 at 02:19 PM.
rvcjew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2021, 11:27 AM   #4
ottischwenk
Wizard
ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox 6/14, Like-/Meebook 2/8, Tolino 1/10, Kobo 0/5, Kindle 0/3
Quote:
Originally Posted by webrunner View Post
Ask likebook@boyue.com
ottischwenk is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
firmware, likebook, likebook p6