Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 05-16-2021, 09:22 AM   #1
Tenkaykev
Tenkaykev began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O
Hello from Dorset

Hello,

Greetings from Dorset. I've had a Kindle since the days of the Keyboard Kindle. That was eventually replaced with a Kindle Voyage which I picked up second hand. I'm a member of our local Library and wanted to make use of the Ebook lending facility so I recently purchased a refurbished Kobo. It has allowed me to get used to the differences in the two ecosystems and I've just ordered a new Kobo Libra H2O.
I've purchased a few books from the Kobo store and I'm looking forward to exploring its features and Programs such as Calibre.
Tenkaykev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2021, 10:49 AM   #2
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Hello and welcome to MobileRead!
Sirtel is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert