Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 01-12-2019, 07:44 PM   #1
LittleHouse75
LittleHouse75 began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
Note taking app & split screen

For users of the Max/Note/Nova — does the handwriting app support split screen? That is, can I have the handwriting app open on the left and another app, say Termux, open on the right? Thanks!
LittleHouse75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2019, 08:00 PM   #2
Question Mark
Wizard
Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: More than I need, but not as many as I would like.
Nope. But it would be a nice feature.
Question Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2019, 08:03 PM   #3
nozonyan
Enthusiast
nozonyan began at the beginning.

Device: none
no. Onyx software doesn't support split screen.

The inbuilt neoreader split screen feature is pretty much useless, it just lets you write on a blank page tied to the current PDF/ebook position. If you turn page the blank side will automatically turn also.
nozonyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2019, 11:28 PM   #4
LittleHouse75
LittleHouse75 began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
Good to know...

Good to know. I was hoping to read transcribe my written notes using split screen, but I guess I’ll work with whatever the device can do.

Thanks for the info!
LittleHouse75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2019, 11:58 AM   #5
blue_skies
Evangelist
blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue T62+; Boyue Mimas; and my old Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleHouse75 View Post
For users of the Max/Note/Nova — does the handwriting app support split screen? That is, can I have the handwriting app open on the left and another app, say Termux, open on the right? Thanks!
This is a feature I have been hoping for in whatever note-taking eInk device I end up buying. I wonder if Boox or Boyue are working on it?
blue_skies is offline   Reply With Quote