Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 10-01-2012, 05:08 AM   #1
uebyn
uebyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.uebyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.uebyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.uebyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.uebyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.uebyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.uebyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.uebyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.uebyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.uebyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.uebyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Parallel: A Novel of Four Branches

Hi everyone.

I am an author (at least I think I am) who is now working on an online novel, named Parallel: A Novel of Four Branches. I know that there are many voracious readers here on mobileread, so I thought I would introduce it here and perhaps provide you with an extra reading option. So here it is:

http://www.parallel.an-online-novel.com

Your comments (here or on the website) are most welcome. Thanks in advance for reading, and I hope you enjoy it.
uebyn is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
author promotion, fiction novel