Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 07-08-2010, 07:45 AM   #1
NealW
NealW , Klaatu Barada Niktu!NealW , Klaatu Barada Niktu!NealW , Klaatu Barada Niktu!NealW , Klaatu Barada Niktu!NealW , Klaatu Barada Niktu!NealW , Klaatu Barada Niktu!NealW , Klaatu Barada Niktu!NealW , Klaatu Barada Niktu!NealW , Klaatu Barada Niktu!NealW , Klaatu Barada Niktu!NealW , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: none
Genuinely Rewarding Read

My book by me, the author, Neal Wailing, is at all good Amazon Kindle Ebook pages. It is a good book, by Jove, it is a great book; years ahead of its time.

It features such things as meat that grows itself in the form of senseless humans that can have limbs hacked off for dinner but will regrow. Of course this system is open to all sorts of abuse.

The idea comes from the question: What will come first, the stopping of eating animals, or, the advent of genetically made animals with no feelings or pain?

Did I mention it was ahead of its time?

Thank you to any one mad enough to have read this far.

Neal Wailing, the author.

You can't really lose!

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...Wear&x=14&y=22

PS. Did I mention it is I, me, the author, Neal Wailing, who has written this book?
NealW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 08:25 AM   #2
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Sounds pretty different, Neal. Good luck and great to have your company. Best wishes. Neil

Psssstttt ... not everyone here has a Kindle. Available elsewhere in other digital formats? N
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 12:15 PM   #3
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Who is the author?

Don
Dr. Drib is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 04:06 AM   #4
NealW
NealW , Klaatu Barada Niktu!NealW , Klaatu Barada Niktu!NealW , Klaatu Barada Niktu!NealW , Klaatu Barada Niktu!NealW , Klaatu Barada Niktu!NealW , Klaatu Barada Niktu!NealW , Klaatu Barada Niktu!NealW , Klaatu Barada Niktu!NealW , Klaatu Barada Niktu!NealW , Klaatu Barada Niktu!NealW , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Aww, thanks guys, that's so nice. The response I usually get when I raise my fat head above willow reeds is, well, it's unrepeatable.

It's nice to be confronted by charming positivity for once.

Cheers! (the salutation not the eighties sitcom set in a bar in Boston with Ted Danson and Shelley Whatsername and Kelsey grammar school)
Old 07-09-2010, 04:12 AM   #5
NealW

Plus--another book I would recommend highly is the wonderfully written and deeply humorous, Magpies and Sunsets.
Old 07-09-2010, 04:42 AM   #6
banjobama
Busy Read'n
banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux 5
I second Neil's question, what if a person doesn't have a Kindle, yet said person feels an inexplicable urge to read this book, written by its author, Neal Wailing?
banjobama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 05:15 AM   #7
BookCat
C L J
BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony e-reader 505, Kindle PW2, Kindle PW3, Kobo Libra2
I'm agreeing with Banjo, me, BookCat, who didn't write the book but who would like to read it. Ho Hum. Just thought I'd add to the Winnie the Poohness in the thread about the book that he, yes Neal W, wrote.
BookCat is offline   Reply With Quote