Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-10-2021, 09:27 AM   #61
zztush
Connoisseur
zztush shares his or her toyszztush shares his or her toyszztush shares his or her toyszztush shares his or her toyszztush shares his or her toyszztush shares his or her toyszztush shares his or her toyszztush shares his or her toyszztush shares his or her toyszztush shares his or her toyszztush shares his or her toys

Device: Kobo Touch, iPad, iPod and NintendoDS
Can anyone send me a link to the sd card image for Kobo toch N905B?
Thank you very much in advance.
Old 09-10-2021, 10:11 AM   #62
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent.
Advert
Old 11-07-2021, 01:46 PM   #63
Quantnm
Quantnm began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo
Could anybody send me a ink to the sd card image for Kobo touch N905B? Thanks for the help in advance
Old 11-07-2021, 06:04 PM   #64
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.
Old 12-30-2021, 04:10 PM   #65
bobydz
bobydz began at the beginning.

Device: kobo touch N905B
Please, could anybody send me a link to the sdcard image for Kobo touch N905B? Thanks for the help in advance
Advert
Old 12-30-2021, 11:39 PM   #66
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

@bobydz: See my response to your other post.
Old 01-08-2022, 10:21 PM   #67
xdaky
xdaky began at the beginning.

Device: kobo touch
I want to restore an old firend "N905C". could someone send me the image of its SD card?
Old 01-08-2022, 11:29 PM   #68
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 01-14-2022, 03:18 PM   #69
Johny_Lee
Johny_Lee began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo E950B
Kobo N905B

Hi, guys! Hi, David!
Could you please send me a backup copy of SD card for Kobo N905B?
Thanks!
Old 01-14-2022, 11:41 PM   #70
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

@Johny_Lee: You need to enable Private Messaging. This is in the "Edit Options" of the control panel. If this isn't there, it has to be added somehow. You can try posting in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=319819 to ask it to be enabled, or contact a moderator.
Old 01-15-2022, 12:14 PM   #71
xdcs
xdcs began at the beginning.

Device: none
Hi, may anyone provide me an image for Kobo Touch N905C? Does the N905B images work as well? Thank you!
Old 01-15-2022, 08:31 PM   #72
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.

And no, the image for the N905B Touch will not work with the N905C.
Old 01-16-2022, 02:32 PM   #73
Johny_Lee
Johny_Lee began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo E950B
Hi, guys! David, I do have an access to private messaging now.
Again, could you please send me a backup copy of SD card for Kobo N905B?
Thanks a lot!
Old 01-16-2022, 06:31 PM   #74
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 01-16-2022, 09:01 PM   #75
morty2331
morty2331 began at the beginning.

Device: kobo n647
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
PM sent.
Excuse me!I need for N647B sd card img.

Thanks a lot!!
Closed Thread