Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 07-24-2011, 11:18 AM   #1
jim213
jim213 began at the beginning.

Device: ipad
is there a way to identify whether a book has comments?

Hi, I have many books that do not have comments (metadata) and I would like to do a bulk download on this metadata. First however I need a way to identify what are the books that does not have comments. I couldn't find a way in the UI allows me to do that. I even tried to create your own column. But it didn't help. Does anyone have any suggestion? Thank you for your help.
jim213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 11:25 AM   #2
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
search for comments:false.

You might want to look at the search documentation http://manual.calibre-ebook.com/gui....arch-interface, where this and many other search features are documented.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-24-2011, 11:28 AM   #3
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
comments:false in the search box.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
sort by comments