Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 03-07-2019, 12:46 PM   #1
mohamadre3a
mohamadre3a began at the beginning.

Device: onyx boox n96ml carta + , kindle paperwhite
boox n96ml carta + firmware and google apps

due to some problem, I had to reset factory my device and after that my google play service and google apps were deleted.

I tried to find version 1.8.2 for my device but I can't (most of them are for n96ml not n96ml carta+) does anybody have a link for this version of firmware? or maybe any solution for google apps?
thank you
mohamadre3a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2019, 02:37 AM   #2
dkccerbero
Connoisseur
dkccerbero is no e-book dilettante.dkccerbero is no e-book dilettante.dkccerbero is no e-book dilettante.dkccerbero is no e-book dilettante.dkccerbero is no e-book dilettante.dkccerbero is no e-book dilettante.dkccerbero is no e-book dilettante.dkccerbero is no e-book dilettante.dkccerbero is no e-book dilettante.dkccerbero is no e-book dilettante.dkccerbero is no e-book dilettante.

Device: Note2
Hi, Booxtor help me some time ago with this firmware (1.8.2 for Carta +). I couldn't find it in my PC. I located it and re uploaded it (Google Drive). Good luck!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/19xW...ew?usp=sharing
dkccerbero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2019, 04:46 AM   #3
mohamadre3a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkccerbero View Post
Hi, Booxtor help me some time ago with this firmware (1.8.2 for Carta +). I couldn't find it in my PC. I located it and re uploaded it (Google Drive). Good luck!
Thanks a lot
Appreciate it 🙏🏻🙏🏻
Old 03-10-2019, 11:03 AM   #4
mohamadre3a

Quote:
it says the package is not valid though
are you sure it's working?
Old 03-11-2019, 06:34 PM   #5
dkccerbero
Connoisseur
dkccerbero is no e-book dilettante.dkccerbero is no e-book dilettante.dkccerbero is no e-book dilettante.dkccerbero is no e-book dilettante.dkccerbero is no e-book dilettante.dkccerbero is no e-book dilettante.dkccerbero is no e-book dilettante.dkccerbero is no e-book dilettante.dkccerbero is no e-book dilettante.dkccerbero is no e-book dilettante.dkccerbero is no e-book dilettante.

Yes, I used it. I think you should rename it "upgrade". There is a tutorial in onyx page
Old 03-13-2019, 01:10 AM   #6
mohamadre3a

Quote:
Yes, I used it. I think you should rename it "upgrade". There is a tutorial in onyx page
Can you share the folder that this zip file is in it? Instead of the file it self
Old 03-15-2019, 06:35 AM   #7
dkccerbero
Connoisseur

Yes, I can share it in a folder! Good luck!
https://drive.google.com/folderview?...u5MtVpYR0D7JhL
Old 12-15-2019, 07:44 AM   #8
Crisol
Crisol began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx N96ML Carta+
Quote:
Thanks
Crisol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2019, 07:47 AM   #9
Crisol
Crisol began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx N96ML Carta+
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohamadre3a View Post
due to some problem, I had to reset factory my device and after that my google play service and google apps were deleted.

I tried to find version 1.8.2 for my device but I can't (most of them are for n96ml not n96ml carta+) does anybody have a link for this version of firmware? or maybe any solution for google apps?
thank you
Google play services are not working on Android 4.0.4 anymore. Only solution is using goodreads store or similar
Crisol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2019, 12:25 PM   #10
cicabum
Addict
cicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud of

Device: Onyx Note3, Nova3, Hisense A5, Hisense Q5, Dasung Paperlike Pro-f
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisol View Post
Google play services are not working on Android 4.0.4 anymore. Only solution is using goodreads store or similar
try to update first "Google play" to the last version

and then "Google play services" (here)

It worked for me in the past. Good luck!
cicabum is offline   Reply With Quote