Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 06-01-2021, 07:54 PM   #1
Luminose
Luminose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luminose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luminose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luminose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luminose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luminose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luminose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luminose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luminose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luminose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luminose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Optimization not staying off

I’ve got a Nova 3 on firmware 3.1.

I prefer that optimization be disabled on an app unless necessary. After I disable app optimization, the apps are optimized again after reboot. How do I save all optimization permanently?
Luminose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2021, 05:17 AM   #2
cicabum
Addict
cicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud of

Device: Onyx Note3, Nova3, Hisense A5, Hisense Q5, Dasung Paperlike Pro-f
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminose View Post
I’ve got a Nova 3 on firmware 3.1.

I prefer that optimization be disabled on an app unless necessary. After I disable app optimization, the apps are optimized again after reboot. How do I save all optimization permanently?

it's a bug of the last firmware. I have the same problem. You can only disable those optimizations (White Apps Background, Refresh ecc) you don't want but you can not disable optimization completely.
cicabum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 06:50 PM   #3
Renate
Wizard
Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook NST, Glow2, 3, 4, '21, Kobo Aura2, Poke3, Poke5
Quote:
Originally Posted by cicabum View Post
... you can not disable optimization completely.
Code:
# pm disable com.onyx
Drastic, but effective.
You'll need your own launcher and reader if you disable it all.

Last edited by Renate; 06-21-2021 at 07:13 PM.
Renate is offline   Reply With Quote