Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 05-31-2021, 03:32 AM   #1
Faeryink
Zealot
Faeryink has become one with the cosmosFaeryink has become one with the cosmosFaeryink has become one with the cosmosFaeryink has become one with the cosmosFaeryink has become one with the cosmosFaeryink has become one with the cosmosFaeryink has become one with the cosmosFaeryink has become one with the cosmosFaeryink has become one with the cosmosFaeryink has become one with the cosmosFaeryink has become one with the cosmos

Device: Onyx Boox Max 2
Resolved returns from Ereader

Hello,
Seems that the package had gone astray, all resolved now.

Last edited by Faeryink; 06-01-2021 at 05:12 PM. Reason: Resolved
Faeryink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2021, 04:29 AM   #2
Faeryink
Zealot
Faeryink has become one with the cosmosFaeryink has become one with the cosmosFaeryink has become one with the cosmosFaeryink has become one with the cosmosFaeryink has become one with the cosmosFaeryink has become one with the cosmosFaeryink has become one with the cosmosFaeryink has become one with the cosmosFaeryink has become one with the cosmosFaeryink has become one with the cosmosFaeryink has become one with the cosmos

Day 14: Still no reply or acknowledgement from Ereader store regarding the receipt or refund process. Is this normal?
Old 06-01-2021, 06:17 AM   #3
cicabum
Addict
cicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud of

Device: Onyx Note3, Nova3, Hisense A5, Hisense Q5, Dasung Paperlike Pro-f
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faeryink View Post
Day 14: Still no reply or acknowledgement from Ereader store regarding the receipt or refund process. Is this normal?
It's not normal, because Booxtor usually responds in a reasonable time (2-3 days). He is a very professional person, you can trust him. I also met him in the past. If he hasn't responded, I hope nothing has happened to him and I can advise you to keep contacting him.
cicabum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2021, 07:25 AM   #4
Faeryink
Zealot

Yes, I am hoping he and his team are well too. Thats why I have been patiently waiting for his reply. Thanks for your reply!!
Old 06-01-2021, 05:13 PM   #5
Faeryink
Zealot

Just updating that all is resolved.
Old 06-01-2021, 05:25 PM   #6
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
What was the problem?
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2021, 08:59 PM   #7
Question Mark
Wizard
Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: More than I need, but not as many as I would like.
Quote:
Glad to hear it. I have ordered all my Onyx devices through the ereader.store in Germany and my experiences have only been good. I would happily order from them again and I live in Canada.
Question Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2021, 04:46 AM   #8
Faeryink
Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
What was the problem?
I returned the device as I had eye strain due to front light on the ereader that I purchased from the Ereader store. Although the carrier informed me that it was delivered but the store didnt confirm reciept of it or replied to any of my emails and messages that I I sent to store for 14 days from the point it was delivered to the store. Naturally, I was anxious and worried: I wondered if the package was delivered elsewhere? or worse if something happened to the Ereader owner/team? Finally, after 14 days I heard back from Ereader store that they found the package and the funds were refunded on the same day. Thankfully all is resolved, I just wished that the Ereader store would have at least replied to my enquiries sent to them regarding the return of a device, I can accept a few days delay (2-3 working days) but 14 days of waiting was too much. I also hope that Ereader store will publish a clear timeline for the return process on their website, if you note that the FAQ section relating to the Returns is unlcear (no guidelines, no expected timeframe etc.). This would be really helpful so that the customer knows what is a reasonable timeframe for the return process.