Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 12-29-2009, 06:28 PM   #1
nimblem
Addict
nimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the rough

Device: Pocket Pro, Kindle Dx
Music while reading?

Is it possible to play music off my SD Card while reading a book saved to the card? The internal memory is not large enough hold the size of the audio file I have.

Thanks
nimblem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 06:33 PM   #2
Javed
Grand Sorcerer
Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO, iPod Touch, PRS-650
Yes
Javed is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-29-2009, 06:48 PM   #3
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Yes, you can read and listen to music.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nimblem View Post
Is it possible to play music off my SD Card while reading a book saved to the card? The internal memory is not large enough hold the size of the audio file I have.

Thanks
Dear Nimblem:

Yes, one of the somewhat unique features of both the EZ Reader Basic (6 inch) or Pocket PRO (5 inch) is that you can start the music playing first and then choose the book you want to read. I have my books and music on my SD card. Music is important to me.

You did not mention which size you have. The 6 inch has buttons on the side that allow music volume to be adjusted. With the 5 inch there was a December Firmware Upgrade (www.theEZreader.com under "support") that changed the scroll wheel to where it can adjust music volume.

Thank you for your post!!
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 07:13 PM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by nimblem View Post

Thanks
Yes! It is easier to Navigate to the same media source than switch between
1) for Music is playing
and
2) for Book is being read
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote