Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 09-17-2011, 02:02 PM   #1
Wildgift
Connoisseur
Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
Which ecosystem will work for iOS?

I have a kobo touch, which is great except that its iOS syncing among the reader and iOS app on my iPad is erratic. My requests for help from kobo seem to go unnoticed.

So...I am reluctantly thinking of jumping ship. Does the BN simple touch sync last page read (that's all I'm asking for) dependably? I want to avoid the kindle, because I like pubs and a smaller form factor.

Thanks!
Wildgift is offline   Reply With Quote