Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 06-14-2022, 04:51 PM   #1
FicDragon
FicDragon began at the beginning.

Device: Andriod tablet
Moon+Reader Pro not releasing data?

Hello!

I'm using Moon+reader pro on my android tablet with 6000+ books on a micro sd card (yes, I hoard books ). I'm having an issue where the data amounts are not going down when I delete books, only increasing when I add new ones. I deleted 500 books but the used data storage space displayed on my tablet did not go down.

I have deleted most of my imported backgrounds and I have some imported fonts, but no matter what the data never decreases. I do delete the cache, I also "optimize" my tablet, but the used storage space just keeps increasing.

Is this a normal thing with moon+reader app? and if I do delete the data, does that mean I have to reimport all the books from the side card or does it just mean losing all my settings and my stats?

I looked into Readera, but it has some quirks that drive me nuts.

Any help is greatly appreciated! I'm not online all the time, so I may be delayed in reading responses.
FicDragon is offline   Reply With Quote