Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 08-02-2020, 01:40 AM   #856
titanick
titanick began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Touch (B011)
Ah I see, fair enough. No rush then, thanks for your work!
titanick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2020, 12:12 PM   #857
hius07
Wizard
hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, PW3, PW4, Voyage
The latest hotfix can be installed on 5.13.1 via Update Your Kindle.
hius07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2020, 01:13 PM   #858
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
Okay, pushed updated builds, these one should no longer blow up in fun and interesting ways (he said, hopeful ^^).
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2020, 11:10 PM   #859
titanick
titanick began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Touch (B011)
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
Okay, pushed updated builds, these one should no longer blow up in fun and interesting ways (he said, hopeful ^^).
Just tested on my Touch and it works!
titanick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2020, 07:15 AM   #860
hius07
Wizard
hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Perfectly on PW4!
Old 08-04-2020, 04:18 PM   #861
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Thanks for the feedback, and sorry for the mess ;p.
Old 09-02-2020, 04:36 PM   #862
pete330
Connoisseur
pete330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pete330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pete330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pete330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pete330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pete330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pete330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pete330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pete330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pete330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pete330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
FYI: The Jailbreak survived the update to FW 5.13.2 on my PW 2018. Prior to the update I installed the latest JB Hotfix from the first post of this thread. After the update to FW 5.13.2 I restored the „;log“ command successfully. However, I had to use coplate‘s Kual package. The „regular“ Kual MR installer package was installed without error, but starting Kual resulted in an error message. The latest coplate Kual package (from the 1st post of this thread) seems to work without problems.
pete330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 04:46 PM   #863
NiLuJe
BLAM!

@pete330: Yep, everything going as expected then .
Old 09-20-2020, 01:01 AM   #864
galneon
galneon began at the beginning.

Device: KV
I've read the last several pages... Still no new way to block updates on 5.12.x+?

I kind of screwed myself over the other day when I downloaded 2 books from Kindle Unlimited (which I got through a new PW) that I assigned to my KV. I keep the KV offline permanently so that it doesn't autoupdate. I'm hoping I can still cancel the trial when my 90 days is up without 'returning' the books by letting my KV go online. Considering the DRM is removed from the Unlimited 'loans', I'm not even certain that deleting them while the KV is online would register as a 'return'. I am certain I'd get auto-updated to 5.13.x as things currently stand, though. :/

If I can't cancel the KU trial, I'll just tell customer service my KV's wi-fi chipset is broken. I haven't even exploited KU--these were my only two loans.
galneon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2020, 01:44 AM   #865
hius07
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by galneon View Post
Still no new way to block updates on 5.12.x+?
Only this so far
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=327879
Old 09-20-2020, 02:08 AM   #866
RandomGiraffe
Connoisseur
RandomGiraffe once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.RandomGiraffe once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.RandomGiraffe once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.RandomGiraffe once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.RandomGiraffe once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.RandomGiraffe once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.RandomGiraffe once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.RandomGiraffe once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.RandomGiraffe once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.RandomGiraffe once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.RandomGiraffe once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kindle PW4
Quote:
Originally Posted by hius07 View Post
Works great for me.
RandomGiraffe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2020, 02:11 AM   #867
galneon
galneon began at the beginning.

Device: KV
Ooh, nice... I will look into this. Thanks!
galneon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2020, 05:02 PM   #868
rahman9909
rahman9909 began at the beginning.

Device: K3W
U002 on K3W

Quote:
@pete330: Yep, everything going as expected then .
Failed new SS installation after the latest JB.
rahman9909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2020, 05:25 PM   #869
NiLuJe
BLAM!

@rahman9909:

Quote:
Please note that all these packages can only be installed through MRPI (and I strongly recommend using a recent version ), *even* on legacy (<= K4) devices.
Old 10-05-2020, 01:25 AM   #870
earljay520
earljay520 began at the beginning.

Device: PW4
Hello. I have seen that there are new updates this October in the snapshots. Do we need to update whats already installed in our jailbroken kindles? Thanks
earljay520 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hacks, kindle, niluje