Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 02-28-2013, 01:18 PM   #1
ericgarrison
Enthusiast
ericgarrison began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2, Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite
Blue Spirit: a tipsy fairy tale

Amazon Barnes and Noble Kobo

Blue Spirit is a dark & funny tipsy fairy tale.

Gamer girl Skye MacLeod can see fairies, but only when she's tipsy. More Grimm than enchanting, some of these fairies are out to ruin her life, wreaking havoc with her job, her home, and her relationships.

With the help of her tiny fairy friend Minnie, Skye has to protect her vampire wannabe gamer friends from all-too-real supernatural threats only she can see. Can she keep it together and hold fast against a wicked fairy Queen's plot?

It was a book full of surprises at every turn that sent my imagination running. - Amazon Customer

See the Blue Spirit book trailer on Youtube:

http://sillyhatbooks.com

Last edited by ericgarrison; 05-11-2015 at 03:14 PM. Reason: New edition, publisher, cover, for the book
ericgarrison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 02:08 PM   #2
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
Special powers when drinking? Sounds like my kind of book. Thanks for posting!
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 05:02 PM   #3
Aleesa
Aleesa began at the beginning.

Device: none
Reminds me of this really fantastic Irish movie about a small town where the villagers must stay drunk to beat the aliens...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4e3izWdh9WM
Aleesa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 09:06 AM   #4
ericgarrison
Enthusiast

Thanks, CWN!

And Aleesa, thanks for posting that link, I had no idea that movie existed. I think I have to see it now.
Old 03-01-2013, 02:22 PM   #5
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
No, you leave the thread, click the "!" button on your first post and use the resulting form to ask a mod to change the title to remove the "free" part. Then you can continue to post about your book in this thread, like future specials, reviews you get, etc. You'll also want to edit your first post to clarify that it is no longer free.

This is your thread now. You live here.
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 02:48 PM   #6
ericgarrison
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWatkinsNash View Post
This is your thread now. You live here.

Thanks again, CWN! I shall do that after the offer expires!

Cheers,

Eric
Old 03-19-2013, 01:27 PM   #7
ericgarrison
Enthusiast

The book isn't free right now, but it'll be in KDP Select until April 10th, so if you have Amazon Prime, you can borrow it for free before then.

Approaching that time, I'll have some big news about this title!

Eric
Old 04-05-2013, 09:31 AM   #8
ericgarrison
Enthusiast

Blue Spirit is coming to the end of its KDP Amazon Kindle Select run, so Amazon Prime members who are curious, go borrow it for free before April 10th!

Sometime in May or June, this book will be taken down entirely for a few months, as it is being republished by Seventh Star Press along with my Road Ghosts series. So, if you want to own a copy soon, time's running out.
Old 05-11-2015, 03:17 PM   #9
ericgarrison
Enthusiast

This book has been republished by Seventh Star Press, and has been revised and given a new cover and new interior artwork.

I am very pleased with and proud of the result. I hope you check it out.

Chris

Tags
alcohol, dark fantasy, fairies, funny, urban fantasy