Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 09-29-2008, 11:22 AM   #1
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
New Label Request

Currently there are labels for threads like "sticky", "meet-up", "unutterably silly", etc.

I would like to request another label titled "free book" to make it easier to find those threads. My "start the thread title with FREE BOOK" campaign (sort of) hasn't caught on. Having this new label may help cut down on multiple threads for the same title because they'll be easier to see. Of course, this label would only be available in the deals and freebies section.

Thank you.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote