Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 09-20-2011, 01:00 PM   #31
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebsebs View Post
I'm not sure about the Motophone, but my Samsung Alias 2 cellphone has an e-Ink keyboard and definitely seems to be backlit. This review (http://www.laptopmag.com/review/cell...g-alias-2.aspx) also mentions backlighting:

"The white keys are backlit, which makes the black text easier to read; and the buttons are soft and easy to type on."
No, that's side-lighting.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 11:56 AM   #32
Noduzz
Noduzz began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Yeah i would say electroluminescent e-ink is going to be the resolution for this. When we will actually see that as a reality is another thing....
Noduzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
backlight, e-ink, electroluminescent, feature, power