Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > Mobile Sites

Notices

Old 05-22-2005, 10:44 PM   #1
Zire
Fanatic
Zire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: Zire 71
Thumbs up [Some Nudity]Babe of the Day

Hey All,

Here is a site that is updated everyday with a new pic of a girl. The cool thing is that it's optimized for handheld devices. And without further yapping by yours truly here is the site:

http://www.wacklepedia.com/babeofthe...of_the_day.htm

Modified the .ixl file to not include ads or nonsense images only babes, no unresolved link details, and lossy compression because without it the file is 2.3mb. There are the images for the month couldn't figure out how to have just one day at a time. Replace hotsync name with your own.

Enjoy!!!
Attached Files
File Type: zip babeaday.zip (1.2 KB, 3123 views)
Old 05-23-2005, 04:23 AM   #2
stobs
Connoisseur
stobs is on a distinguished road

Device: nook
For one Pic just set Links to zero (see attachment). I also added exclude options for ads.

-Stobs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zire71man
There are the images for the month couldn't figure out how to have just one day at a time. Replace hotsync name with your own.

Enjoy!!!
Attached Files
File Type: ixl babe_of_the_day.ixl (3.5 KB, 3189 views)
Old 05-23-2005, 10:58 AM   #3
Colin Dunstan
Is papyrophobic!
Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Dell Axim
My girlfriend (who also uses my PDA sometimes) will thank you for this one!
Old 05-23-2005, 02:41 PM   #4
Zire
Fanatic
Zire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshes

@stobs...

The frontpage picture is not the picture that is the picture that is updated each day. I thought that the site was like that too...I think that it should be like that as well but it's not. When you click the main frontpage picture you get the actual babe of the day. I tried to see just the picture can be converted but apparently not. The frontpage picture click does not default to one document but to a dated document. If you look at my .ixl document it has exclude and include filters to exclude ads and anything but babes. The only thing that has to be done is to include each month on the inclusion filter as I did.
Old 05-24-2005, 03:58 AM   #5
stobs
Connoisseur

in fact the front picture changes from time to time but not *every* day.

-Stobs
Old 05-24-2005, 07:48 PM   #6
Zire
Fanatic

@stobs...so there you go. Use my .ixl . If you find another solution let me know.
Old 10-18-2005, 10:45 AM   #7
stobs
Connoisseur

Since it updates (nearly) every day now, I updated the script to the URL: http://home.att.net/~babe_of_the_day...of_the_day.htm

Quote:
Originally Posted by stobs
in fact the front picture changes from time to time but not *every* day.
Attached Files
File Type: ixl babe_of_the_day.ixl (3.6 KB, 2307 views)
Old 11-02-2005, 10:52 AM   #8
stobs
Connoisseur

it has changed just after the last posting..

new link:
babeoftheday

that link *is* stable for some days now.

-S.
Old 11-15-2005, 10:29 PM   #9
chuckayoub
chuckayoub is on a distinguished road

Hi guys - glad to see you enjoying my Babe of the Day site. Don't worry, the link is stable and won't change again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stobs
it has changed just after the last posting..

new link:
babeoftheday

that link *is* stable for some days now.

-S.
Old 05-23-2009, 08:14 PM   #10
bittertweet
bittertweet began at the beginning.

Device: none
Freakin hilarious!!

I subscribed to some babe of the day forum last week and some nut just sent me to this site newlifehabits.com