Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Announcements

Notices

Old 01-08-2008, 12:09 AM   #1
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
MobileRead's e-book section reaches 3,000 books!

Can it really be only three months ago that we reached 1,000 uploads in our e-book section?

Indeed it was, and here we are today noting the passing of the 3,000 uploads mark!

To those who have participated in this massive effort, speaking as one who hasn't (and probably for most of the rest of the community too), thank you! Your efforts are appreciated, and will be enjoyed for years to come -- heck, it'll take years to read all those books!
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 03:25 PM   #2
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Thank you! It's been amazing to watch the daily barrage of new books being uploaded lately. I was keeping a mental list of the ones I want to read but they've been coming so fast that I gave that up a couple of months ago. Thank you all so much for your efforts! I've loved every single book that I've read from here. Can I say thank you one more time?
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-08-2008, 04:24 PM   #3
Oh, Why Not?
Groupie
Oh, Why Not? can differentiate black from dark navy blueOh, Why Not? can differentiate black from dark navy blueOh, Why Not? can differentiate black from dark navy blueOh, Why Not? can differentiate black from dark navy blueOh, Why Not? can differentiate black from dark navy blueOh, Why Not? can differentiate black from dark navy blueOh, Why Not? can differentiate black from dark navy blueOh, Why Not? can differentiate black from dark navy blueOh, Why Not? can differentiate black from dark navy blueOh, Why Not? can differentiate black from dark navy blueOh, Why Not? can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Galaxy Note 2; KindleFireHDX
Curious. Is this titles or are you counting all entries in each format? Of course, no matter which, it is still great.
Oh, Why Not? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 04:34 PM   #4
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
I believe it's individual uploaded files, so yes, the two different formats of Martin Chuzzlewit count as two of the 3,000.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 06:08 PM   #5
Big B
Big B began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-505
Thanks to everyone who has the skill and has taken the time to upload these books. I have enjoyed dozens of titles since joining the forum.

Thanks!!
Big B is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-09-2008, 03:51 AM   #6
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big B View Post
Thanks to everyone who has the skill and has taken the time to upload these books. I have enjoyed dozens of titles since joining the forum.

Thanks!!
Might I suggest that you create and upload some books yourself? That's by far the best way to show your appreciation. You are just as capable of creating books as the rest of us are!
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 06:42 AM   #7
grimo1re
Geekette
grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Sony Reader PRS500, PocketBook 360
Thank you people for uploading the books, I really do appreciate it.

@Harry: stop making me feel guilty :P
grimo1re is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 11:21 AM   #8
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
I was perfectly serious. The best way to show your appreciation is to upload some books yourself. It's very easy to do, and everybody benefits from the results.

99% of the books we have here have been created by about half a dozen people. It's nice to be grateful for them, but a lot nicer to reciprocate by uploading some yourself if you have a few hours to spare.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 09:08 AM   #9
TadW
Uebermensch
TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
My thanks to everyone who's been involved... a great achievement!!
TadW is offline   Reply With Quote