Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2007, 04:16 AM   #1
bookbinder
Connoisseur
bookbinder has learned how to read e-booksbookbinder has learned how to read e-booksbookbinder has learned how to read e-booksbookbinder has learned how to read e-booksbookbinder has learned how to read e-booksbookbinder has learned how to read e-booksbookbinder has learned how to read e-books

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, FW:5.6.1
Wanted: Sony Reader

Hello,
In a recent move I lost my reader. If you have one you are looking to sell, please contact me.
Old 08-10-2007, 06:45 PM   #2
varis
varis began at the beginning.

Device: sony reader
I have a reader for sale $250
will ship to USA and Canada
Advert
Old 08-10-2007, 06:50 PM   #3
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by varis View Post
I have a reader for sale $250
will ship to USA and Canada
How does that help bookbinder? He's in Germany.
Old 08-10-2007, 07:03 PM   #4
varis

Ok
I will ship to Germany too
Old 08-12-2007, 01:25 PM   #5
bookbinder
Connoisseur
bookbinder has learned how to read e-booksbookbinder has learned how to read e-booksbookbinder has learned how to read e-booksbookbinder has learned how to read e-booksbookbinder has learned how to read e-booksbookbinder has learned how to read e-booksbookbinder has learned how to read e-books

Quote:
Originally Posted by varis View Post
Ok
I will ship to Germany too
Thanks varis. But would you believe it... having left it on the plane, they actually put it in the lost-and-found for me, thus restoring my faith in eastern Europe.
Advert
Old 08-12-2007, 08:52 PM   #6
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookbinder View Post
Thanks varis. But would you believe it... having left it on the plane, they actually put it in the lost-and-found for me, thus restoring my faith in eastern Europe.
WOO HOO! You got your reader back! YEAH!

Old 08-13-2007, 06:44 AM   #7
bojan
Enthusiast
bojan is on a distinguished road

Device: iRex iLiad
Quote:
Hey, Eastern Europe rules !

Take a look at Reader's Digest global honesty test, winner is a Eastern Europe country (it happens to be my country), and four other in top fifteen, now that's not too bad...

By the way, in which country happened that to you?

Last edited by bojan; 08-13-2007 at 07:00 AM.
Old 08-13-2007, 08:26 AM   #8
bookbinder
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by bojan View Post
Hey, Eastern Europe rules !

Take a look at Reader's Digest global honesty test, winner is a Eastern Europe country (it happens to be my country), and four other in top fifteen, now that's not too bad...

By the way, in which country happened that to you?
bojan,
what an interesting link. I only know one Slovenian, and I couldn´t question her honesty. But, you see, I was flying in from Ukraine, which didn´t even make the list. That´s not saying anything about my many Ukrainian friends, though.
Old 08-13-2007, 08:52 AM   #9
bojan
Enthusiast
bojan is on a distinguished road

Device: iRex iLiad
I think they only tested countries that are on the list, so it's impossible to know about Ukraine and other countries. Also, it's hard to just generalize one test to the behavior of people, I just thought that the link was interesting .

Anyway, I'm glad you got you Reader back!
Old 08-13-2007, 08:59 AM   #10
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
That's a nice story.
Old 08-13-2007, 09:25 AM   #11
alophind
Connoisseur
alophind began at the beginning.

Device: Palm Treo 650
Quote:
Originally Posted by yvanleterrible View Post
That's a nice story.

I want a Sony Reader now ;-D
Old 08-14-2007, 01:15 AM   #12
varis

Sony reader

Quote:
my congratulations !
Closed Thread