Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 11-29-2012, 10:37 AM   #106
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
Quote:
Originally Posted by new View Post
Wow, that sounds great. Did you download the update?

I, once again, ordered the Paperwhite today. Delivery date December 24! I have read better reviews so I really, really want one.
You will love it!
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 12:35 PM   #107
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney's Mom View Post
You will love it!
I have had it for a week or more now. Now I do love it. But I was judging the book by its cover before, lol. I read in a dark room, so I had to find the right number to read by, so far 4 is the best.

Since I ordered the expensive Amazon leather cover that turns it on and off I will definitely be loving it. 30% off coupon expires Dec. 10 really helped the cost.

Is there an easier way to make bookmarks, other than the two/three step process? The KFHD you just touch the corner of the right top and bookmark made.
new is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-29-2012, 12:36 PM   #108
new
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamselene View Post
In case nobody else noticed, USE_ALT_FONTS is back, and less buggy than on the Touch.
What is that?
Old 11-29-2012, 01:58 PM   #109
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
What is that?
I'm wondering too!
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 02:08 PM   #110
Michele
Addict
Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
Quote:
Since I ordered the expensive Amazon leather cover that turns it on and off I will definitely be loving it. 30% off coupon expires Dec. 10 really helped the cost.
Can you link to the coupon? I'm not seeing it, and might use it.
Michele is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-29-2012, 02:11 PM   #111
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michele View Post
Can you link to the coupon? I'm not seeing it, and might use it.
Here you go.

http://local.amazon.com/national/B00AB25HMS
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 03:35 PM   #112
new

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklemotion View Post
Yes and you have to claim it soon, expires in one day, then use before Dec. 10.
Old 11-29-2012, 03:59 PM   #113
Michele
Addict
Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
Thanks, got it.
Michele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 09:33 AM   #114
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Is there an easier way to make bookmarks, other than the two/three step process? The KFHD you just touch the corner of the right top and bookmark made.
It should be a one click procedure, unless they changed a lot from the Kindle Touch. On the KT you can tap the top right corner to put a bookmark on. It does not work for me every time and I end up trying 2 or 3 times. See if it works for you on PW.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 09:46 AM   #115
Robmonster
Wizard!
Robmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Voyage + Oasis2
That's how it works on the PW also.
Robmonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 03:32 PM   #116
new

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckieTigger View Post
It should be a one click procedure, unless they changed a lot from the Kindle Touch. On the KT you can tap the top right corner to put a bookmark on. It does not work for me every time and I end up trying 2 or 3 times. See if it works for you on PW.
I was just reading on the PW and thought I am going to try to bookmark the easy way again. It worked! You have to really hesitate or wait and hold the top right hand corner. Yeah!!!!!!!!