Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > ePub

Notices

Old 11-07-2012, 11:13 AM   #1
xmlgirl
Enthusiast
xmlgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xmlgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xmlgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xmlgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xmlgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xmlgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xmlgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xmlgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xmlgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xmlgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xmlgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
EPUB 3.0 page breaks in Readium

I have one xhtml file that contains all my frontmatter using section tags for the different frontmatter sections. Readium is not breaking pages, ibooks and conversion to mobi are inserting page breaks.

<section id="disclaimer">
<h1>Disclaimer</h1>
<p>Reference herein to any trademark, proprietary product, or company name is intended for explicit description only and does not constitute or imply endorsement or recommendation by the.</p>
</section>

section {
page-break-before:always;}

I even tried using
<div class="page-break"></div>

.page-break{
page-break-after:always;
}

and that didn't work either. Do I really need a new xhtml file to start a new page in EPUB 3.0?
thanks
xmlgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 12:27 PM   #2
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
I don't think that's a limitation in ePub 3, but rather a missing feature in Readium.
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote