Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 09-28-2011, 11:18 AM   #1
stenciler
Banned
stenciler began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Arrow NEW Kindle order page is UP!! Who bought one?

Who bought one??

Amazon.com: The New Kindle Family

Personally, I'm springing for the Fire!

Last edited by Alexander Turcic; 04-07-2012 at 06:54 AM. Reason: Affil removed
stenciler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 11:21 AM   #2
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Forma, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Kindle Oasis3, Voyage
I did! 1 Kindle Touch and 1 Fire

Kindle Touch: Delivery estimate: Nov. 22, 2011

Kindle Fire: Delivery estimate: Nov. 16, 2011

Love my K3 and will continue using it.

Last edited by Skydog; 09-28-2011 at 12:11 PM.
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-28-2011, 11:21 AM   #3
jswinden
Nameless Being

I bought the Kindle Fire! Delivery estimate is November 16...

Last edited by jswinden; 09-28-2011 at 11:38 AM.
Old 09-28-2011, 11:22 AM   #4
Anarel
Evangelist
Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.

Device: K1, GKDX, K3
I'll check out the Fire.

... lol.

The new Kindles don't interest me so much, though. I'll stick with my K3.
Anarel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 11:24 AM   #5
SubElement
Connoisseur
SubElement began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle International
I would love to... Stupid not USA only...
SubElement is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-28-2011, 11:24 AM   #6
fr0stbit3
Enthusiast
fr0stbit3 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 8th Gen Basic
Happy with my K3.

Damn. I hate being a teenager. I want a kFire!
fr0stbit3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 11:29 AM   #7
apenney
apenney began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Touch
Delivery estimate: Nov. 28, 2011 - Nov. 30, 2011
1 "Kindle Touch 3G, Free 3G + Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display"
Electronics; $189.00

apenney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 11:31 AM   #8
RDaneel54
Aging Positronic Brain
RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Oasis; iPhone, iPad Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by apenney View Post
Delivery estimate: Nov. 28, 2011 - Nov. 30, 2011
1 "Kindle Touch 3G, Free 3G + Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display"
Electronics; $189.00

Wow, already a week out from the initial Nov 21 ship date. There must be a lot of people ordering this model!
RDaneel54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 11:33 AM   #9
fr0stbit3
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDaneel54 View Post
Wow, already a week out from the initial Nov 21 ship date. There must be a lot of people ordering this model!
True..

PS: What's your avatar?
Old 09-28-2011, 11:35 AM   #10
Oletros
Connoisseur
Oletros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Oletros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Oletros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Oletros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Oletros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Oletros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Oletros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Oletros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Oletros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Oletros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Oletros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle NT
USA only = Fail
Oletros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 11:36 AM   #11
jswinden
Nameless Being

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anarel View Post
I'll check out the Fire.

... lol.

The new Kindles don't interest me so much, though. I'll stick with my K3.
I'm definitely sticking with my K3 WiFi SO as far as eInk goes. I was not impressed with the new eInk Kindles. I hate that light bezel color and I actually like my K3 keyboard.
Old 09-28-2011, 11:38 AM   #12
Hoyt Clagwell
Not an Addict
Hoyt Clagwell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hoyt Clagwell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hoyt Clagwell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hoyt Clagwell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hoyt Clagwell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hoyt Clagwell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hoyt Clagwell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hoyt Clagwell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hoyt Clagwell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hoyt Clagwell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hoyt Clagwell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The blue one next to the fish.
I ordered the $79 dollar one and the Kindle Fire.
Hoyt Clagwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 11:39 AM   #13
fr0stbit3
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
.. I actually like my K3 keyboard.
Same here! The keyboard is cool! When I first saw the picture of the touch kindle I realized that people are gonna miss the keyboard!
Old 09-28-2011, 11:39 AM   #14
Cybermidas
Enthusiast
Cybermidas has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Cybermidas has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Cybermidas has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Cybermidas has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Cybermidas has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle 3
I have bought K3 1.5 months back..can I change this for kindle touch??
Cybermidas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 11:40 AM   #15
Buran
Geek
Buran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis Waterproof 32GB 3G (without offers)
Ordered one 3G Touch without special offers. The only thing I don't like is the silver case -- would have liked to still have a case color choice.

If you prefer having a keyboard, you can still get the current Kindle - it's labeled as "Kindle Keyboard" now. And there's a basic one that has no touchscreen or physical keyboard, so there's something for everyone.
Buran is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
amazon, android, fire, kindle