Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Tablets

Notices

Old 01-20-2015, 06:28 AM   #1
rapidjohn
rapidjohn began at the beginning.

Device: KOBO VOX
Vox problem

Hi All
Sorry in advance if this has already been cover.
I have 2 Voxes had them both for a long time no problems until now.
I have not used this one for a few months so come to it flat so put it on charge and turned it on and all that happens the power light flashes green nothing else.
so plugged it into my laptop and my laptop went plunk so looked in the device manager and there is an exclamation mark and it says,

SE Blank ELVIS

Any ideas please.

Regards John
rapidjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 06:34 AM   #2
meeera
Grand Sorcerer
meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, iPadMini4, iPad4, MBP; support other Kobo/Kindles
Have you left it on charge for a good long time before doing this? Leaving a battery to go completely flat can kill a device completely, unfortunately.
meeera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 08:31 AM   #3
rapidjohn
rapidjohn began at the beginning.

Device: KOBO VOX
thank for the reply the charge light is now solid green I put it on charge last night at midnight got up at six and it was still amber eight o'clock it was green so fully charged I turn it on and flashing green light.

but what is SE Blank ELVIS?

Regards John
rapidjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 08:39 AM   #4
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Not sure what it is but if you try googling for the phrase you will find numerous posts (and links) to drivers for the PC.
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote