Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 01-07-2022, 02:34 AM   #1
artekxp
artekxp puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.artekxp puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.artekxp puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.artekxp puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.artekxp puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.artekxp puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.artekxp puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.artekxp puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.artekxp puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.artekxp puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.artekxp puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 10th gen
Recommend a pouch for my kindle

Hello all!

Can you recommend a pouch for my Kindle Paperwhite 4 that would have a seperate pocket for USB cable and a small charger? Would love to have all three in one package when travelling.

I live in Finland but US Amazon is OK as well.
artekxp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2022, 08:26 AM   #2
altered.ego
altered.ego began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle PW3, PW4, Kobo Clara HD
I don't own one, but THIS looks OK. Check the photos in the reviews.
altered.ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2022, 11:07 AM   #3
93terp
Fear The Turtle!
93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KV, Kobo Forma, Kobo A1LE, KO3, K3
I use this style of pouch for my Kindle, for exactly the reasons you laid out above.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
93terp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2022, 03:43 PM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
have a search for messenger bag. They are better then any sleeve. You can get one that you like.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2022, 07:39 AM   #5
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93terp View Post
I use this style of pouch for my Kindle, for exactly the reasons you laid out above.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It looks like it's currently unavailable.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2022, 07:00 PM   #6
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Forma, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Kindle Oasis3, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by artekxp View Post
Hello all!

Can you recommend a pouch for my Kindle Paperwhite 4 that would have a seperate pocket for USB cable and a small charger? Would love to have all three in one package when travelling.

I live in Finland but US Amazon is OK as well.
Excellent quality and close to you as well:

Kindle Paperwite Pouch

Another Pouch option

Last edited by Skydog; 01-17-2022 at 07:15 PM.
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2022, 07:12 AM   #7
azt33
Connoisseur
azt33 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azt33 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azt33 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azt33 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azt33 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azt33 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azt33 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azt33 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azt33 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azt33 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azt33 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3
I got one from Etsy as well, with a pocket in front - looks very nice and is great for transporting the Kindle and some small items. Plus, it's handmade (which I appreciate).
azt33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2022, 09:36 AM   #8
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydog View Post
Excellent quality and close to you as well:

Kindle Paperwite Pouch

Another Pouch option
If the Kindle (with a case) will not fit in the sleeve, then the sleeve is too small and useless.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2022, 10:32 AM   #9
meeera
Grand Sorcerer
meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, iPadMini4, iPad4, MBP; support other Kobo/Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by artekxp View Post
Just coming to recommend choosing either a pouch with a rigid insert, or adding one yourself. For most people one of the bigger risks to their e-ink device is bending/twisting forces experienced in a bag.
meeera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2022, 02:55 PM   #10
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Forma, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Kindle Oasis3, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
If the Kindle (with a case) will not fit in the sleeve, then the sleeve is too small and useless.
Your opinion is not fact. And you should research before you type. Better yet, don't post at all.

For those interested, there is an option to select from the second vendor for those that use their Kobos with a cover.
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2022, 01:08 AM   #11
Sol Arkite
Zealot
Sol Arkite can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Sol Arkite can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Sol Arkite can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Sol Arkite can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Sol Arkite can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Sol Arkite can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Sol Arkite can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Sol Arkite can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Sol Arkite can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Sol Arkite can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Sol Arkite can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: KV; PW3 ; PW2 ; k5; KT2
In a pinch you can use the bubble packaging, such as from an Amazon shipment. Even better, dress it up in a homemade sleeve using the packaging.
Sol Arkite is offline   Reply With Quote