Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 04-01-2019, 07:36 PM   #1
tonywalker23
tonywalker23 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Kindle Oasis 2 for sale

Hello,

My first post. Curious if anyone is interested in buying a kindle oasis 2. the aluminum kind that came out in 2017. comes with the discontinued dark gray fabric safe standing cover that Amazon discontinued. 32gb. LTE. no ads. bought in America if that makes the LTE bands matter.

SOLD

Last edited by tonywalker23; 04-12-2019 at 09:48 AM.
tonywalker23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 11:08 AM   #2
OtinG
Old Gadget Guy
OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPhone XR, iPad Pro 9.7, Alexa Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonywalker23 View Post
Hello,

My first post. Curious if anyone is interested in buying a kindle oasis 2. the aluminum kind that came out in 2017. comes with the discontinued dark gray fabric safe standing cover that Amazon discontinued. 32gb. LTE. no ads. bought in America if that makes the LTE bands matter.
Just a helpful hint, but you might want to expand your listing to include things like:
  • Selling price
  • Which country it will ship from
  • Which countries you will ship to
  • What kind of shipping will be used and cost
  • Add some photos
OtinG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 12:58 PM   #3
tonywalker23

If bought not on ebay through paypal I was thinking in the 280 ballpark range. I have it on ebay a little higher to make up for fees. i am in the usa and will ship to the usa. i will pay for usps shipping. some phots are here:

thanks!https://www.ebay.com/itm/202642569426
Old 04-05-2019, 01:14 AM   #4
tonywalker23

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonywalker23 View Post
If bought not on ebay through paypal I was thinking in the 280 ballpark range. I have it on ebay a little higher to make up for fees. i am in the usa and will ship to the usa. i will pay for usps shipping. some phots are here:

thanks!https://www.ebay.com/itm/202642569426
Sold.
Old 04-05-2019, 10:57 AM   #5
OtinG
Old Gadget Guy
OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPhone XR, iPad Pro 9.7, Alexa Devices
Congratulations! You might want to edit the first post in this thread and change the "Sell" label to "Sold" or "Ended".
OtinG is offline   Reply With Quote