Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 02-11-2017, 01:48 PM   #16
oren64
I need a chapter break
oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
OK. No problem. We'll deal with that when it comes up. I'm going to add some of murg's familiar phrasing to the post and then sticky it.

@Jon: if someone wants to come up with a short description, we can add it. I just don't think we want to turn this post into an instruction manual. That's what the Wiki (and the threads it links to) are going to be for.

I've made a few modifications/additions to the post. Just let me know if something else needs mentioning. I'll sticky it and unsticky murg's when you're ready.
It looks good, I think you add everything. I think you can sticky it.
oren64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 01:52 PM   #17
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by oren64 View Post
It looks good, I think you add everything. I think you can sticky it.
OK. Nothing's carved in stone, remember. We can tweak it later if need be.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 02:12 PM   #18
oren64
I need a chapter break
oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
OK. Nothing's carved in stone, remember. We can tweak it later if need be.
Excellent
oren64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 03:25 PM   #19
chrisridd
Guru
chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura, Kobo Aura ONE, Marvin 3
LGTM!
chrisridd is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
firmware, kobo, wiki