Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 09-15-2017, 11:36 AM   #1
pmorris
pmorris began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Keyboard (K3)
Viewing Zipped HTML file

In earlier versions of Calibre when I would add an HTML format book to the Library, Calibre would apparently incorporate the HTML and other bits and pieces into a ZIP file. If I later chose to view that format version of the book, Calibre would unzip it and present me with the text. Now, however, when I try to view the HTML/ZIP file, Calibre simply shows me the contents of the ZIP file. Is there a switch somewhere I need to set to restore the previous functionality?

TIA,

Peter
pmorris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 12:07 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Preferences->Behavior->Use internal viewer for->Enable ZIP
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 12:15 PM   #3
pmorris
pmorris began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Keyboard (K3)
Thank you! This was probably mentioned in one of the update posts and I missed it! 8-)
pmorris is offline   Reply With Quote