Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 09-20-2010, 04:51 AM   #1
zensun
zensun began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook 302
[SOLD]Pocketbook 302 Black - like new

Selling for £125 + £6 shipping in UK or £12 in EU. Lightly used over the last few months, no external wear. Bought in May from the German shop, so comes with an EU style charger, 4GB memory card, brown case and USB cable for charging via computer and transferring files.

Paypal preferred for payment. Shipping from London. Save on shipping if can arrange to pick up at King's Cross Station or the West End.

Last edited by zensun; 09-22-2010 at 03:49 AM. Reason: Add links to pics
zensun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 05:10 AM   #2
BeTePoK
Guru
BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
I'm interested in this reader.
Could you please post few photos of the reader with paper tag and current date on it?
just to be sure that you actually have the reader.
BeTePoK is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-20-2010, 06:21 AM   #3
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS:

Please read the STICKY, which is directed toward ALL careful Members of MobileRead.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 04:19 PM   #4
zensun

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeTePoK View Post
I'm interested in this reader.
Could you please post few photos of the reader with paper tag and current date on it?
just to be sure that you actually have the reader.
Sure. Here're two pics, one with today's date unfortunately mirrored (sorry, had to use the camera on my laptop, waiting on a new battery for my proper camera!).

Though I'm not sure what you mean by 'paper tag'?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo on 2010-09-20 at 21.11 #2.jpg
Views:	440
Size:	75.6 KB
ID:	58524   Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo on 2010-09-20 at 21.18.jpg
Views:	405
Size:	56.2 KB
ID:	58525  
Old 09-20-2010, 04:30 PM   #5
BeTePoK
Guru
BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Thanks for your photos. Paper tag means a piece of paper with required text on it. I asked you to put a piece of paper near the reader with actual date written on it (on paper). Doing this you'll prove that you actually have the reader.
Advert
Old 09-20-2010, 04:32 PM   #6
kacir
Wizard
kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, before it was Sony Reader, cassiopeia A-20
Quote:
Originally Posted by zensun View Post
Though I'm not sure what you mean by 'paper tag'?
He needs a proof that you actually own the device and that you haven't downloaded a picture from Ebay. This happened here before, so folks are cautious. Somebody was "selling" iPad and some people found pictures he was using were downloaded from the net.

Take a piece of paper, a pencil (or a crayon) and write "this is PB302 being sold by zensun on mobileread", place reader next to paper and make a photo. Short video would be even better, because that is much more difficult to photoshop.
kacir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 02:05 AM   #7
zensun

Ah, ok. Here's another pic then. Reversed the mirror on it and the originals, will put on first post if it lets me edit to add attachments.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo on 2010-09-21 at 07.02.jpg
Views:	424
Size:	63.2 KB
ID:	58547  
Old 09-21-2010, 04:38 PM   #8
BeTePoK
Guru

Okay, thanks!
One of my friend agreed to buy it. I hope you don't mind to send the reader to Belarus
Shipping via Royal Mail will cost you about 25 euro, so I'd like to ask you to make a deal for 140 euro total (shipping is included). Please let me know if you are agree and provide your PP account details via PM.

Regards,
BeTePoK.
Old 09-22-2010, 02:33 AM   #9
zensun

Quote:
Okay, thanks!
One of my friend agreed to buy it. I hope you don't mind to send the reader to Belarus
Shipping via Royal Mail will cost you about 25 euro, so I'd like to ask you to make a deal for 140 euro total (shipping is included). Please let me know if you are agree and provide your PP account details via PM.
Thanks, but that converts to less than £120 including shipping, which I'm afraid is too little for me to accept.

The agreed price will need to be in GPB, since I've no idea what kind of hit in conversion Paypal will take. I've checked the Royal Mail website, and it should be about the same as shipping to an EU country, so the £12 for postage and handling will stay.

I have considered Paypal fees when pricing, so if you're willing to send an international postal cheque and have a bit of a delay I'll drop £6 and bring the total down to £131. That's only if paying with an international postal cheque in GBP, as I won't incur fees in redeeming it here and will get the face value.

Let me know what you think. Cheers!
Old 09-22-2010, 02:50 AM   #10
BeTePoK
Guru

I really don't care about the price since it's not my money
So, 131 GBP about $210 USD if I'm going to send you PayPal. Unfortunately, the only option available is Paypal USD, but I will cover all costs. The total sum you'll receive after all fees PayPal takes - 131 GBP. If less - I'll send you more. Will it be acceptable for you?

Or just tell me the total price in GBP

By the way, it could be sent as "personal transaction" and won't require any additional fees except currency conversion fee (which I'll cover). So, all fees are on me.

Last edited by BeTePoK; 09-22-2010 at 02:53 AM.
Old 09-22-2010, 03:48 AM   #11
zensun

Quote:
I really don't care about the price since it's not my money
SOLD.

It's good one of us doesn't!

Quote:
The total sum you'll receive after all fees PayPal takes - 131 GBP. If less - I'll send you more. Will it be acceptable for you
By the way, it could be sent as "personal transaction" and won't require any additional fees except currency conversion fee (which I'll cover). So, all fees are on me.

That'd be great. I thought you could set the price in final currency? It's been awhile since I've done a cross-currency transaction on Paypal, so I guess I'm not remembering properly.

So £131 it is. It'll be sent signed-for and insured. I'll update the OP and drop you my Paypal email via pm.
Old 09-22-2010, 05:15 AM   #12
BeTePoK
Guru

Money sent to the seller in full!
Old 09-24-2010, 03:58 AM   #13
zensun

Quote:
Money sent to the seller in full!
And item shipped yesterday. Enjoy!
Old 09-24-2010, 04:27 AM   #14
BeTePoK
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by zensun View Post
And item shipped yesterday. Enjoy!
Thanks! I'll let you know when it arrive to Belarus.