Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 05-12-2006, 08:31 AM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
iRex website down - webstore launch imminent?

Yokos sent word that the iRex website is currently unavailable.

Now this could mean course, at least I hope so, that they are finally updating their webstore to get ready for the big sale of the iRex reader.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 08:34 AM   #2
vvoi666
Zealot
vvoi666 began at the beginning.

... or they packed up their things and took off to hawaii (just kidding)
vvoi666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-12-2006, 08:35 AM   #3
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I've friends in Hawaii... so they wouldn't get off that easily
Old 05-12-2006, 08:35 AM   #4
CommanderROR
eink fanatic
CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: STAReBOOK, iRex Iliad, Sony 505, Kindle 2
Or the server could have broken down...^^
CommanderROR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 08:38 AM   #5
CommanderROR
eink fanatic
CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: STAReBOOK, iRex Iliad, Sony 505, Kindle 2
Teh website works just fine by the way...and no sign of a webshop...^^
I just checked
CommanderROR is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-12-2006, 08:40 AM   #6
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged

Still problems connecting from my side... perhaps only some routing problems. Heh, we can still hope, right?
Old 05-12-2006, 08:40 AM   #7
tribble
iLiad Maniac
tribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it is

Device: Bookeen Opus (i love that thing) and iPad (what an irony)
Website up and running, probably a routing glitch No Webshop. You really had my adrenalin going there for a minute
tribble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 09:20 AM   #8
TaKir
Keine Ursache! ))
TaKir is on a distinguished road

Device: Lbook V8 & V3_Vizplex
From me it is working fine all the day, as usual. No troubles at all.
TaKir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 09:38 AM   #9
Gameboy70
Connoisseur
Gameboy70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gameboy70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gameboy70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gameboy70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gameboy70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gameboy70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gameboy70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gameboy70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gameboy70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gameboy70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gameboy70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, 3rd Gen iPad
Works for me, too.
Gameboy70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 09:46 AM   #10
TadW
Uebermensch
TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
The question remains: where is the big announcement? Tell me if I am wrong, but I think was stated earlier by iRex that they'll give us more details on the iLiad launch in the first week of May.
TadW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 09:55 AM   #11
VillageReader
Evangelist
VillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with others

Device: Iliad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Turcic
Yokos sent word that the iRex website is currently unavailable.

Now this could mean course, at least I hope so, that they are finally updating their webstore to get ready for the big sale of the iRex reader.
Well, I've read about the web site being active again. Might be my imagination, but did anyone else notice it appears to be much FASTER. Hmmm....
VillageReader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 10:49 AM   #12
yokos
Pac-Man caught my iLiad.
yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Boox Max Lumi, iRex iLiad (RIP)
Submit News! button

It was me who used the "Submit News!" button - hey, this worked fine. Sorry for the panic - there was no web shop launch in progess, what a pity.

I have read the "User contributions are always welcome!" post today, so I gave it a try.

After noticing that Irex seemed to be offline, i hoped (a optimistic wish) a "huge update" is in progress.
It was just a redirecting-problem or whatever.
yokos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 11:40 AM   #13
tribble
iLiad Maniac
tribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it is

Device: Bookeen Opus (i love that thing) and iPad (what an irony)
Quote:
Originally Posted by yokos
After noticing that Irex seemed to be offline, i hoped (a optimistic wish) a "huge update" is in progress.
It was just a redirecting-problem or whatever.
Hehe, i can really understand that you got your hopes up. Me too, when i saw the topic Guess we'll have to wait a bit longer.
tribble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 12:55 PM   #14
ElaHuguet
iLiad freak
ElaHuguet doesn't litterElaHuguet doesn't litterElaHuguet doesn't litter

Device: iRex iLiad
Quote:
Originally Posted by VillageReader
Well, I've read about the web site being active again. Might be my imagination, but did anyone else notice it appears to be much FASTER. Hmmm....
Yeah, it seems to be faster for me too. What I find curious is that nothing gets posted in "Events", when we know they've been showing it off at Artec, and some other places.
ElaHuguet is offline   Reply With Quote