Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 08-15-2016, 02:11 PM   #1
5y2SB
5y2SB began at the beginning.

Device: none
Boyue T62+ fails to recognise USB OTG

Hello!

So, my Boyue T62+ (I do hope it is the plus version! (it said "T62D" on the package)) arrived today and initially made a rather good impression.

Annoyingly, the device failed to recognise various flashdrives connected via an OTG cable. Using various USB apps unfortunately failed to remedy the problem.

I did get the impression that the micro USB cavity had rather a lot of play, but then the charging of the device using the same port went without problems.

Does anyone have any ideas how this could be fixed?

Thanks!

Last edited by 5y2SB; 08-15-2016 at 02:42 PM.
5y2SB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2016, 05:01 AM   #2
nhedgehog
Guru
nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EnergySistemEreaderPro, Nook STG, Pocketbook 622, Bookeen Cybooks ...
The only working OTG possibility is via powered OTG, meaning you have to use either a powered OTG cable or a powered USB hub.
nhedgehog is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-19-2016, 04:59 AM   #3
mobi82
mobi82 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5y2SB View Post
Hello!

So, my Boyue T62+ (I do hope it is the plus version! (it said "T62D" on the package)) arrived today and initially made a rather good impression.

Annoyingly, the device failed to recognise various flashdrives connected via an OTG cable. Using various USB apps unfortunately failed to remedy the problem.

I did get the impression that the micro USB cavity had rather a lot of play, but then the charging of the device using the same port went without problems.

Does anyone have any ideas how this could be fixed?

Thanks!
On which os you are facing problem in?
Upgrade to windows 10 and update here.
mobi82 is offline   Reply With Quote