Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Workshop

Notices

Old 01-30-2011, 11:59 AM   #1
slushbilly
slushbilly began at the beginning.

Device: pandigital
conversion from pdf to epub help

I have some electronics reference books in PDF format. When I convert this file to EPUB I loose the graphical pictures that otherwise show in the PDF. I am using a Pandigital (6 inch black and white display) Ereader. Is there anyway to convert this without loosing these pictures?

thanks
slushbilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 08:07 AM   #2
wannabee
Media Bloke
wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iOS
Hi Mr Billy. A couple of your kind have come this way lately. If your reader can zoom in on images you are in with a chance. If not, you need a different reader device.
Meanwhile the conversion is one of the more difficult ones. If you want to discuss further please shoot me an email at markshaw2ATme.com change the AT to @ and if I can assist I'll be happy to do so. Meanwhile check out if the pan digital zooms because I've no experience with them.

Edit: also check out this threa. https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=113473

Last edited by wannabee; 01-31-2011 at 08:36 AM.
wannabee is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert