Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 01-29-2011, 12:15 PM   #1
Chortie
Chortie began at the beginning.

Device: Aluratek Libre Pro
ADE + failure to open file and no permission to copy

My name is Tess and I am new to this site. I have an Aluratek Libre Pro ereader that I have used without issue for over a month. Now, when I try to transfer between my ADE and my ereader I get the message "no permission to copy document here." Even books that were successfully transferred to my ereader before are not opening on the device. The message I get there is "failed to open the file!". Many of these books I have already read on the ereader, but now they won't open. Does anyone have any ideas. I have contacted Aluratek and they said it was an Adobe issue. Adobe has been no help at all.

Ok, I copied this post from someone else but the problem is exactly the same. in fact I could change the name from Tess to Paula. Everything else is identical. I wanted to start a new thread in the hopes that just maybe someone has found a solution. the original post was in May of 2010 and here it is Jan of 2011 and I still cannot find a solution....either by searching the web and forums or from Adobe. My eReader is of no use to me the way it is. Someone somewhere should have an answer........hopefully...........
Chortie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 01:30 PM   #2
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
Hi, welcome to MR from the Netherlands. Try to post your problem on this forum
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=205
good luck
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-30-2011, 03:17 AM   #3
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW

Welcome to Mobileread ....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 06:59 AM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Chortie and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 10:36 AM   #5
Valmore Daniels
Grand Sorcerer
Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
welcome to MR
Valmore Daniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-30-2011, 02:55 PM   #6
Sandra Edwards
Queen of Procrastination
Sandra Edwards once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Sandra Edwards once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Sandra Edwards once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Sandra Edwards once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Sandra Edwards once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Sandra Edwards once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Sandra Edwards once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Sandra Edwards once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Sandra Edwards once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Sandra Edwards once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Sandra Edwards once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: K2, K3, Fire
Welcome to MR!

Sandy
Sandra Edwards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 03:33 PM   #7
Chortie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassidym View Post
Hi Chortie and welcome to MobileRead
Thank you for all the nice welcomes

Last edited by Chortie; 01-30-2011 at 03:38 PM.
Old 01-30-2011, 03:35 PM   #8
Chortie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post

Welcome to Mobileread ....
Your cats are beautiful and so are your drawings of them.
Old 01-30-2011, 03:37 PM   #9
Chortie

Thank you for all the nice welcomes