Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 04-22-2009, 07:53 PM   #1
Katiesue
Enthusiast
Katiesue is on a distinguished road

Device: Cybook
What's up with Books on Board?

I have a friend who's looking at purchasing a Cybook and I was going to send her an e-mail with a link to the Books on Board page, but things don't look right on the site. There's no specific information on what's included for the purchase price (cover, cords, etc). There aren't any package options. And the pricing when you go to check out doesn't match the pricing on the main info page.

Anyone know what's going on??
Katiesue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 08:13 PM   #2
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
From what I can see on their website right now, it only looks like they have Sony readers for sale?
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-22-2009, 08:17 PM   #3
Katiesue
Enthusiast

Yeah....if you start with the Bookeen website, go to 'Resellers' on the Bookeen site and select the 'Books on Board' link, you will get to a Cybook page, but it's very stripped down.
Old 04-22-2009, 08:46 PM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
I'm guessing that BooksOnBoard may no longer be selling the Gen3. Best email them to find out for sure before trying to place an order.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 10:54 PM   #5
Katiesue
Enthusiast

That's sort of what it looked like to me. I don't think I want to recommend the site to a friend who's new to all this e-reader 'stuff'.
Advert
Old 04-22-2009, 11:58 PM   #6
Spellbot 5000
Connoisseur
Spellbot 5000 will become famous soon enoughSpellbot 5000 will become famous soon enoughSpellbot 5000 will become famous soon enoughSpellbot 5000 will become famous soon enoughSpellbot 5000 will become famous soon enoughSpellbot 5000 will become famous soon enoughSpellbot 5000 will become famous soon enough

Device: Cybook Gen3
They're a great ebook store, but yeah, their website definitely leaves something to be desired.
Spellbot 5000 is offline   Reply With Quote