Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 09-15-2013, 10:58 AM   #1
GeckoFriend
Guru
GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 7+, iPad Mini4, Kindle Voyage
Kindle Fire Metadata Plugboard

I am trying to send books to my Kindle Fire using series information in the title.

I copied two different templates and tried using both "any format" and "azw3" with KINDLE_FIRE as the device and neither did anything.

Template one:

{series}{series_index:0>2s| - | - }{title}

Template two:

{series:||/}{series_index:|| - }{title}

Any help (please keep it simple!) would be appreciated.
GeckoFriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 12:34 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Try using any device instead of KINDLE_FIRE, depedning ont he model of the Fire, it can be detected using the Kindle_FIRE or the MTP_DEVICE drivers.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-15-2013, 01:52 PM   #3
GeckoFriend
Guru
GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 7+, iPad Mini4, Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
Try using any device instead of KINDLE_FIRE, depedning ont he model of the Fire, it can be detected using the Kindle_FIRE or the MTP_DEVICE drivers.
Thank you! That worked so I then changed the device to MTP_DEVICE so the series info would not be sent to my Sony and that also worked. My device is a Kindle Fire HD so that was the problem.
GeckoFriend is offline   Reply With Quote