Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 01-22-2012, 09:37 AM   #1
sebdea
sebdea began at the beginning.

Device: none
Removing "orphan" paragraphs and other stuff

Hello all,

I had tried before finding some answers on the Sigil section and most of the guys recommend to look here in here for some answers. So, let me point them:

1. Why the tables don't stay centered when converting ePub to Mobi? They are looking perfect in ePub but are looking worst in .mobi.
2. Why the character formatting is not always the same as in the ePub? I am talking here about italics and bold.
3. Where I could find how many rows enter on a page or how to get rid of orphan paragraphs. In most of my ebooks converted to .mobi, I saw that sometimes there are 2 rows or maybe one small paragraph left on a page. This is looking odd I think.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks a lot for your time.
Sebastian
sebdea is offline   Reply With Quote