Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 09-11-2013, 02:34 AM   #1
Feather_Qwill
Enthusiast
Feather_Qwill began at the beginning.

Device: EZReader Pocket Pro
Question Alter Double-click behaviour to "edit metadata" instead of "open ebook?"

Is it possible to tweak Calibre to change the behaviour of a double click to edit the book's metadata instead of opening the book? I don't really read books in calibre, just organize them.
Feather_Qwill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 02:47 AM   #2
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
See Preferences -> Tweaks -> Control behavior of the book list (ID: doubleclick_on_library_view).
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 03:49 AM   #3
Feather_Qwill
Enthusiast
Feather_Qwill began at the beginning.

Device: EZReader Pocket Pro
Thank you!
Feather_Qwill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 03:11 AM   #4
Ndaara
I like frogs.
Ndaara can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueNdaara can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueNdaara can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueNdaara can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueNdaara can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueNdaara can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueNdaara can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueNdaara can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueNdaara can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueNdaara can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueNdaara can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Sony T2, Kindle Fire
Excellent, thank you! I was just trying to figure this out!!
Ndaara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 10:53 PM   #5
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Thank you. I didn't know I needed this until now
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 11:20 AM   #6
MeSue
Geek in the Forest
MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air, iPhone 4s, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyteflyer View Post
Thank you. I didn't know I needed this until now
Same here!
MeSue is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
double click, edit metadata, metadata, tweak